Also follow Georgia Masters on:
Facebook Twitter Instagam
2023 Georgia Grand Prix Tracker
This is where you can come to see where you stand in your age group so you can plan your next event to move up.
|1||01/01-31/23||USMS Winter Challenge
(30 Minute Swim)
|2||03/25-26/23||Maria Thrash Memorial Meet - Atlanta||SCY Meet||Closed|
|3||04/15/23||Walt Weed Invite - Savannah||SCY Meet||Closed|
|4||05/20/23||ART LCM Invite||LCM Meet||Closed|
|5||06/01-30/23||USMS Summer Challenge (2K)||Fitness Challenge||Closed|
|6||07/29/23||Georgia Games OW||OW||Closed|
|7||09/24/23||SSS Pentathlon - Peachtree City||SCY Meet||Open|
|8||10/01-31/23||USMS Fall Challenge (1 Mile Swim)||Fitness Challenge||Open|
|9||TBD||ART St. Nick's SCM Invite||SCM Meet||Open|
- Only swimmers registered with the Georgia LMSC may qualify for the Grand Prix.
- Swimmers must compete in a minimum of 3 Georgia swim meets from the list of qualifying meets above.
- Fitness and out-of-state events do not count towards the 3 event minimum to be eligible for the individual Grand Prix award.
- Swimmers are scored within their own age group according to how they place in each event (we exclude any swimmers outside of Georgia masters swimmers).
- Then a total point value is calculated for each swim on each race.
- The swimmer with the most points in their age group and gender receives 10 points for the meet, second receives 9 points and so forth down to a minimum of 5 points.
- For events, such as the Masters Nationals, all swimmers competing receive 5 points.
- Out-of-state events do not count towards the 3 event minimum to be eleigable for the individual Grand Prix.
Fitness challenge events:
- All swimmers participating receive 5 points.
- The points for each age group and gender are then added to determine the winners in each category.
- The USMS Fitness Challenge does not count towards the 3 event minimum to be eligible for the individual Grand Prix
Effective Date: 05/24/23